2006-02-14

A time for...

I've discovered when I should clip my fingernails: when I start to accidentaly injure myself to the blood. Nothing serious, but still annoying. This triviality reminded me of an old song (could be 60-ies style, as far as I remember the music) whose refrain had verses in the lines of "a time to love", "a time to breathe",.. I can't remember exactly. I'm kind of fond of the song, so can anyone help me find the song?

While I was writing this text, I remembered the key phrase by which I found the song on the Google. It's Wilson Phillips: "Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is A Season)".

What turned out to be more surprising is that the song is heavily based on Ecclesiastes 3:1-8. The original text is reproduced here.

For some reason, this song moves me...

Tags:

No comments: